A RIDE TO REMEMBER - LEH LADAKH 2017
TOUR & TRAVEL / CONFERENCE MANAGEMENT
LIFE & GENERAL INSURANCE
A Ride To Remember 2017 / 9th June to 21th June 2017
About Inditrotters Group :
Well here we are with a new generation of travel experience, we are INDITROTTERS GROUP – we are travel agent, we are conference managers, we even does different insurances. We are based in New Delhi (India), growing year by year, month by month based on providing huge realistic, vast experience, knowledge and quality services to the clients at Competitive price.
Below is our complete trip detail –
Description: Moto of the Trip
• To explore the unexplored places in remote areas of Ladakh and know why it is called “Heaven on Earth”.
• To experience cultures of different states & understand the little known Ladakhi culture.
• To know more about our area near our country’s border.
• To experience how to survive in remote areas with limited resources.
• To experience riding on one of the toughest terrain in the world.
• To be amongst the few bike bikers on the highest motor able road in the world.
• Last but not the least to fulfill our passion of travelling, exploration & adventure involves crossing over high mountain passes (Khardung La, Wari La, Taglang La, Fotu La, Namika La, Zojila pass, Chang La, Baralacha la, Rohtang Pass, Gata Loops etc.) lakes (Pangong Tso, Tso Moriri etc.) and monasteries providing spectacular views of snow-capped peaks, rugged terrain and traveling through the most spectacular and picturesque landscapes in The World.
• Biking Trip
Get together and Briefing at New Delhi one day before starting the trip. (Mandatory)
Day 1 Delhi to Pathankot
we will start the trip from India Gate New Delhi to Pathankot at wee hours via Karnal (breakfast), Chandigarh (quick break), Ludhiana (lunch), Jalandhar.
Day 2 Pathankot to Patnitop
Hit the road from Pathankot to Patnitop riding through the green and mesmerizing hilly landscape while entering in Himalayas.
Day 3 Patnitop to Srinagar
Heading towards the heaven of India where we will get the opportunity to enjoy shikara ride in world famous Dal Lake and stay overnight in the lap of mighty nature of Srinagar. And will feel the beauty of Kashmir valley.
Day 4 Srinagar to Kargil
Now this is the day when we have to see, feel and enjoy the beauty of sonamarg (Golden Cock) and just after that we have to face the actual adventurous ride of dangerous and one of the toughest pass of the world Zojila Pass and at the end of the day will be the witness of symbol of Indian victory (kargil war memorial- Drass) over the pak in 1999. As per sign board we will also cross the one of the most coldest inhabited place in the world (Drass).
Day 5 kargil to Leh
This is the day when we will welcomed by the Juley instead of Namaste or Good time. As after the feel of Kashmir valley we are going to enter in Ladakh region. This day we will also cross the highest pass of Srinagar Leh highway. Will feel the magical effect of Magnetic hill, enjoy the beauty of confluence of Zanskar and Indus River. Also have to opportunity to get blessed at Gurudwarasri Pathar Sahib constructed and maintained by Indian Army.
Day 6 Rest day at Leh (Bike checks/ gear up)
After breakfast, check and gear up the bikes as necessary and get ready for the adventure that is to follow and set out for local sightseeing, exploring Leh and the neighboring attractions, visiting Shanti Stupa, Jama Masjid, Leh Palace, and the Hall of Fame. In the later part of the day,
Day 7 Leh to Nubra Valley (Via across Khardung La)
Ride up the dream of every rider Khardung La (18380 ft) - the highest motorable pass in the world, the most challenging yet the most fascinating of all passes, and then, reach the picturesque Nubra Valley and will spend night in the lap of beautiful Nubra valley.
Day 8 Nubra Valley to Leh
Nubra Valley to Leh Via across Khardung La) Ride up the dream of every rider Khardung La (18380 ft) - the highest motorable pass in the world, the most challenging yet the most fascinating of all passes, and then reach the Leh City and stay overnight in Hotel.
Day 9 Leh to Pangong Tso Lake
Gear up and speed off on the smooth tarmac to meet the Pangong Lake, mighty Chang La (17586 ft) - the 3rd highest motorable pass in the world, and Monasteries likeHemis, Shey, Thiksey etc.
Day 10 Pangong Lake to Leh
PangongTso to Leh Gear up and speed off on the smooth tarmac to meet the Pangong Lake, mighty Chang La (17586 ft) - the 3rd highest motorable pass in the world, and Monasteries likeHemis, Shey, Thiksey etc.
Day 11 Leh to Sarchu
Today get ready to ride up a humpy &bumpy road to the mighty Tanglang La (17582 ft) - the 2nd highest motorable pass in the world, called by many as the "highway to hell" owing to its super smooth roadway and thus, riding on this road can be tricky demanding high alertness, cautioning the bikers at every turn as the elevation and turns are so sharp.
Day 12 Sarchu - Manali
After spending the night in all alone Sarchu have to head towards Manali route At that day have to cross the jam packed Rohtang La Pass and will reach Manali after the ride of hell to heaven.
Day 13 Manali to Delhi (End of trip)
• Accommodation on Triple sharing basis in Hotels and tent.
• Breakfast & Dinner at hotels
• Backup Vehicle.
• Travel Guide.
• Trained Mechanic.
• Oxygen cylinder.
• Necessary Medicines.
• First Aid Kit.
• T shirts
• Stickers for Helmet and Bikes
• Group Flag
• Mineral Water, Any other beverage with meal or without meal.
• Monument Fees.
• Entry Fees/Parking fees
• No bill will be reimbursed against any missed service/facility.
• Any Air/Bus/Taxi/Jeep fare.
• Personal expenses like Telephone calls, Faxes, Laundry, Internet browsing, medical expenses, gratuities.
• Fuel Cost, spare parts, Bike repairing.
• Rental charges of bike (If applicable)
• In case of extension of a tour is required, supplements as applicable would be paid directly to us by the clients.
• Any part of package is not availed by the client; refunds cannot be claimed for any part of package exchangeable with any services.
• Any kind of insurance.
• Complete circuit of Ladakh (Delhi to Delhi around 3200 KM)
• Green and mesmerizing Hilly Landscape, Shikara Ride in DAL Lake.
• Enjoy the beauty of Sonamarg.
• Zanskar, Kargil War Memorial, Gurudwara Sri Pathar Sahib, Magnetic hill, Shanti Stupa, Leh Palace, Hall of Fame etc.
Amazon Kindle Fire (2nd generation Kindle Fire, HD, HDX)
Apple iPhone, iPad (iOS 5 or up)
Blackberry (classic Blackberry 4, 5, 6, 7 and Blackberry 10)
Android phones, tablets (Android 2.3 or up)
Windows tablets, laptops (Windows 8, 8.1, 10) Windows Phone 8, 8.1, 10
• Group T-Shirts with Logo, Stickers for Bikes & Helmets and Group Flag.
Add-Ons –Bike Rental
Rental (Per Day)
Royal Enfield 350 cc Electra
Royal Enfield 350cc Classic:
Royal Enfield 350cc Thunderbird
Bajaj Avenger 220cc
Bajaj Pulsar 180cc
Bajaj Pulsar 150 cc
Yamaha FZS 150cc
Motorcycles are subject on availability basis.
Tips, Hints, Precautions
If local associations in Leh not allow outside bikes to go beyond Leh then one has to hire bike from Leh for 4 days at least at his own and that cost is not included in this package.(With mutual understanding two guests can hire one bike and they can share the Bike rental & fuel charges so they can save money.
For more information visit us at.
Feel free to contact us for further assistance
GSM - +91-7503465688, 9990998321
Phone - +91-9899352616, 9899883035
Email – email@example.com
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/inditrottersgroup/
Guests who want to travel in SUV/CAR/JEEP are most welcome.