MARVELOUS EUROPE - 15 Nights of Awesomeness
Places To Visit:
Rome (2) - Pisa (1) - Padova (1) - Innsbruck (1) - Central Switzerland (7) - Paris (3)
About the package
Come on an amazing 16-day vacation and explore Europe like never before. From ancient architectures, stunning monuments and the grand cathedrals of Rome to the untold beauty of Florence and Pisa, Italy is a land of charm and grandeur. A tour of Europe is never complete without a visit to the City of Love, Paris. Spend a day at Disney Theme Park in Paris and head home with a truckload of beautiful memories. Discover the many facets of Switzerland, from its delicious chocolates to its breathtaking natural beauty and revel in its vibrant aura.
Hotel Details: 1 Room(s) | 2 Adult(s)
- Sightseeing in shared vehicle Breakfast
- Service Tax
- Accommodation in 3/4 star hotels on twin or triple sharing basis Entry fees of all the sightseeing mentioned as per the itinerary. Economy class return ticket.
- If the fare is higher then the difference will be collected
- Entire road journey & sightseeing by super deluxe air-conditioned Vehicle. Services of a tour guide for minimum eight people
- Travel insurance
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks,vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Tips, laundry & phone call All personal expenses Visa Fee
Day 1 Destination - Rome
Assemble at your nearest international airport and board the flight to Rome. You will be picked up from Rome Airport at 6:30 pm. Check-in at the hotel and enjoy a delicious dinner. Overnight in Rome.
Day 2 Rome City Tour
After a hearty breakfast set out to explore the city of Rome. Visit the Colosseum (from outside), Vittorio Emmanuelle Monument, Trevi Fountain and the Roman Forum. Later, relish a lip-smacking lunch. Also, head to the Vatican City and St. Peter's Basilica. Dinner and overnight stay in Rome.
Day 3 Rome - Florence - Pisa (337 Km/ 4.5 Hrs)
After a delicious breakfast, proceed to Florence and visit the Piazzale Michelangelo Square. Enjoy the magnificent view of the city from this square and head out to Pisa. On arrival, check-in at the hotel. Dinner and overnight stay in Pisa.
Day 4 Pisa - Venice - Padova (330 Kms - 5 Hrsapprox)
After breakfast, proceed to Venice. Board the super fast autostrada and drive North through the Chianti Wine Country & catch the panoramic scenery of the Apennines through the provinces of Umbria &Tuscany. Upon arrival in Venice, relax on the boat ride on Vaperreto to St Marks Square; later, the tour guide will take you around this marvelous city with its arched bridges, palaces, & quite piazzas. In the evening, proceed to Padova and check-in at the hotel. Dinner and overnight in Padova
Day 5 Padua - Innsbruck (400 Km/ 5 hrs)
After a sumptuous breakfast, head to Innsbruck. On arrival, visit the beautiful Swarovski shop. Later, check-in at the hotel. After a while, venture out to explore Innsbruck and see the Basilica and the golden roof from outside. Spend the rest of the day at your leisure. Stay overnight in Innsbruck.
Day 6 Innsbruck - Vaduz - Obwalden (340 Km/ 4 hrs)
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and drive to Vaduz. Stroll along the famous Walking Street of Vaduz. Afterwards, set out to Obwalden from where it's easy to reach any part of Switzerland. Stay overnight in Obwalden.
Day 7 Obwalden - Rhine Falls - Zurich - Obwalden (135km/ 2.5 hrs, one way)
After a yummy breakfast, head to Rhine Falls located on the border of Germany and Switzerland. Later, tour around Zurich and visit St. Peter's Church and Lake Zurich (photo opportunity). Enjoy a shopping spree at Bahnhofstrasse and return to Obwalden for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 8 Obwalden - Interlaken - Jungfrau (Optional) - Obwalden (50 Km/ 1 Hr, one way)
After a hearty breakfast set out to Interlaken and take part in various adventurous activities like bungee jumping, skydiving, paragliding, helicopter ride or rafting. You can also tour around the town of Interlaken. OR Savour a delicious breakfast, and then drive to Grindelwald and from there, proceed to Mt. Jungfrau. Ascend to the top of the rack rail and visit the Ice Palace and sphinx. Enjoy various activities at the top. After an eventful day, come back to relish a tasty dinner and stay overnight.
Day 9 Obwalden - Bern - Chocolate Factory - Obwalden (2 hours)
Enjoy a delectable breakfast and proceed to Bern. Travel over the stone bridges near Bear Pit and through the medieval Old Town. Follow the arcades and historical fountains dotting the street and pass by the Clock Tower (Zytglogge) and the Parliament Square (Bundesplatz). Later, promenade along the Walking Flag Street in Bern. Have lunch at a picnic spot and proceed to Cailler Chocolate Factory. In the evening, return to Obwalden and stay overnight and relish a yummy dinner.
Day 10 Obwalden - Mt. Titlis - Obwalden (50 Km/ 45 min, one way)
After breakfast, drive to Engelberg. From there, go on a cable car ride to Mt. Titlis. Return to Obwalden for overnight stay.
Day 11 Obwalden - Lucerne - Obwalden (30 km/ 30 min)
Explore the city of Lucerne and visit the Lion Monument, Lake of Lucerne and Chapel Bridge. Spend some time shopping near the lake and enjoy a boat ride as well. Later, visit Transport Museum. Return to Obwalden for overnight stay.
After breakfast set out to Gstaad. Transfer to Glacier 3000 and enjoy optional activities like Dog Sledge, Alpine Coaster and the Snow Coach.
Day 13 Obwalden - Basel - Paris
After breakfast, check out from the hotel. Drive to Paris via Basel. Have lunch along the way. On arrival, check in at the hotel. Enjoy the Lido Show at 11:30 PM (optional). Spend some time in leisure and explore Paris on your own. Stay overnight in Paris.
Day 14 Paris
Spend a leisurely morning in Paris and indulge in a shopping spree. After lunch, visit the Notre Dame Cathedral, Champs Elysees, Arch de Triomphe, Opera House, Eiffel Tower and Place de Concorde. Be sure to carry packed lunch with you. In the evening, go on a scenic river cruise on the Seine. Later, enjoy a panoramic view of Paris from the 56th floor of Montparnasse Tower. After dinner, you can participate in an optional night tour of Paris. Dinner and overnight stay in Paris.
Day 15 Paris
After a lip-smacking breakfast, head to the Disney Theme Park and enjoy a full day of activity. Be sure to carry a packed lunch with you. Dinner and overnight in Paris.
Day 16 Paris - Home Destination
After a yummy breakfast, you'll be dropped at the Charles De Gaulle Airport. Board your flight at 5:00 pm and return with happy memory.
Terms & Conditions
- The itinerary can be shuffled by the tour Leader according to weather conditions.
- Mt Jungfrau: 165 CHF per person
- Lido show: 120 Euro per person
- Please note that only one bag of 20 kg per head is allowed in checked-in baggage and only one handbag upto 7 kg is allowed in cabin baggage
- The weather in Europe gets cold along with light showers of rain. But it also gets hot in summers
- Sports shoes recommended for the journey
- Bring a pair of sunglasses for the snow
- You can buy a Euro currency debit or credit card instead of carrying cash, for safety.
- Bring a power bank to charge your devices
- Bring fewer valuables, to avoid the plausible situation of theft
- Tap water is safe to drink in Europe
- One can purchase Swiss chocolates, along with crystals at Swarovski, perfumes in Paris and Swiss watches
- Bags in Italy.
-All Tour cost is calculated on 1 Euro = 73 INR
- 4 recent photographs ( 35mm*45 mm white background matt finishing; 80% face focus)
- Original passport with minimum validity of six months.
- Pls, provide a copy of recent personal bank statements ( company or personal account)
- Three Letterheads (individual / company)
- Pan card copy
- Insurance copy
- Student id proof
- Business Proof (Partnership Deed / MOU of Proprietor / MOU of shop & establishment)
- Salaried people must provide a leave letter from their respective companies on the company letterhead along with three months salary slip.
NOTE: - If the group size is less than eight people, then 100 Euro per person surcharge will be applicable, and the tour will be operated on SIC basis.
- Reach three hours before your scheduled time. Proceed directly to your airline check-in counter.
- Food items should be declared on arrival. Pack the food items in clear plastic bags so as it is easily visible.
- Please carry a photocopy of your passport & two passport size photographs in case of an emergency.
- Clients are requested to bring either a credit card or enough cash which will be required as a deposit during the time of check in at the Hotels; the same will be refunded at the date of check out.